Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Facebook Fantasies

    If you start dreaming about Facebook does that mean you need to get away from your computer more often?
    I avoided joining for the longest time, not wanting to add another computer related addiction to my list but I finally succumbed to peer pressure and added my personal life to the Internet. I don't spend a lot of time on there....no, really...only twice a day. 
    But now Facebook has invaded my dreams...

    In my dream I was at the grocery store when suddenly I turn the corner and Wham!! Right in my face is a very muscular Ryan Reynolds without his shirt on. ---Please, no Freudian analyzing here. We're focusing on the Facebook part of the dream, not the running into a hot shirtless man while performing mundane tasks.---
   
    I swoon. "I've been a fan since you were in that pizza sitcom." (I hope I don't giggle like that in real life.)
    He smiles, the fluorescent lighting reflects hotly off his toned muscles.
  
      "And I totally think the critics shouldn't have been so hard on you in the Green Lantern. You were awesome in it." 
    "Thanks." He says. And since this is my dream he is not totally creep out by my sad attempt of celebrity stalking.
   
  "And I would totally go home with you. After all Scarlett is an idiot." I bat my eyelashes at him. What? I didn't really just say that did I? I mean he's cute and all but still....Something has seriously muddled my brain.
    He grins smugly as any male would at such an offer.
    "Well," he says, "How about we become Facebook friends?"
   
     "OMG. Really?" I swoon some more, not even feeling rejected that he has politely turned me down.
      "Yeah. And not my fan page. I mean my real Facebook page."
     "You would be my Facebook buddy?" I nearly scream with excitement.
     "Sure."

     The next thing I know, he's on my tiny list of Facebook friends and everyone is insanely jealous.

     Oh, Facebook what have you done to me?

    When I tell Hero Hottie my dream he just rolls his eyes and asks, "Ryan Reynolds, really???"

     "Hey, don't dis him. In my dreams we're Facebook friends."



1 comment:

  1. I think you should blame it on the hormones Christy. :) Cute story!

    ReplyDelete